Making Decorative Candles



Have you noticed  candle when you are shopping for candles , some with herbs and dried flowers are sometimes three times longer than normal candles ? And are just oh so beautiful , but what to do about candle  

 Well, I thought the same thing about a year ago . It was at this time that I started making my own candles at home. Once I had the basics of candle making , I went to go to the manufacture of decorative candles . And I 'm glad I did , because not only my house was full of wonder a fraction of what it would have cost retail , but my friends took candles notice. They put "orders" of his . Soon his friends called me ... and that's how I started my new career as decoration and aromatherapy candles

candle

There are a few ways to go about making decorative candles . What I did at first, and I still do , I went to take flowers and herbs from my garden and put them to dry. If you do not have a garden of flowers and herbs , do not worry . Any craft store will generally have a wide selection of these items to use . Many people like to use silk flowers , but I personally have always been one of the real. Another option , if you do not have a garden , it's just a ride. Fields of wildflowers offer up beautiful "material" for making decorative candles . It is best to dry the flowers to be flat .  candle It's as easy as glue between the pages of a book

You want to make sure you're decorating candles are drip less ,  candle so the candle burns on the inside only, leaving intact the outer layer with the decor. And of course , the larger the diameter of the candle is easier to work with . From the craft store , also need a foam brush , at least an inch in diameter. Also at the craft store , which will collect the glue that is used in decoupage . Once your flowers and greenery , you are ready to go

I found it best to work from left to right , one at a time . In this way , you can turn the candle by pressing the side that does not get wet .  candle  With the foam brush , put a coat of decoupage glue on one side. Then gently press the greenery and flowers glue. Work your way around the candle until it is fully decorated to your desire. Once the flowers have set , carefully put on another layer of glue, sealing the flowers on the candle 

It's fun working with the colors of the candles and flowers, and the fun of creating your own candles for specific holidays . Easter flowers and other flowers are beautiful reading when put in the green candles for Christmas. Candles earth with autumn leaves are perfect for Thanksgiving tables . candle  And spring flower, like tulips or small jasmine flowers , candles look beautiful pastel Easter . The possibilities are as vast as your imagination. So go to the garden, and bring some of it into their sails. You will be happy with what you can create candle 

 Candles bedroom decor ideas   
 Candles bedroom decor ideas  


 Candles bedroom decor ideas  


 Candles bedroom decor ideas  


 Candles bedroom decor ideas  




 Candles bedroom decor ideas  


 Candles bedroom decor ideas  


 Candles bedroom decor ideas  


 Candles bedroom decor ideas  


 Candles bedroom decor ideas  


 Candles bedroom decor ideas